Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
“Peixe Urbano” is a Brazilian company similar to Groupon. And guess who has her tickets sold for half the price today?
Today, the tickets for Lady Gaga’s show in the parking lot of FIERGS, in Porto Alegre, can be bought with a discount of 50%.
Groupon Peixe Urbano deal will be up until 10.00 pm on Wednesday, October 31st - as you can all check on the countdown clock on the company’s page.
Go ahead, check the deal for yourself, on here.
Here’s what the ad says:
1) The city the concert will happen: Porto Alegre
2) The venue: FIERGS (more precisely, its parking lot)
3) You can use your credit card and pay for your ticket in 10 different payments with no interest.
4) 50% OFF sign
5) It was R$300, now it is R$150 (~US$75).
6) At the time I looked at the page, 21 people had bought their tickets using this coupon.
7) Countdown clock until the end of the 50% Off deal
So besides the buy one ticket, get one free announced by the concert’s official sponsor in Brazil (here), the demand for her tickets are so low that they are also creating sporadic deals with companies similar to Groupon to push some tickets.
What will be the lame excuses little monsters will use this time?